Monday 15 March 2010

In Blue-tween

Today is harpitnas (hari kejepit nasional, I don't know the English) because tomorrow I'll have another day-off for Nyepi Day. As Indonesian, harpitnas really is the laziest day of all. Where people rather take off for longer holiday. Well this month, the laziest day is on Monday; which is the day after Sunday; which is the day after weekend; which is IF we took a day off we'll have 4 days off! Weehee holidays! Don't ask me why I love holidays mucho mucho (can you gimme reasons? haha).

About previous post... During my two-months-holiday, I found another crush (celebrity's crush, not crush crush). It's CNBLUE. Korean band. I'm A Loner was their debut on January 2010. Still update huh? LOL


This is their hot debut on South Korea

While most people fell in love with Yong Hwa (the lead singer and guitarist), I fell for Lee Jong Hyun (the curly cute guy, guitarist, singer). Guitarist. again.



Can't stop humming I'm A Loner ~~~ 

외톨이야 ... 외톨이야 ... daridiridaraduuuu~~
(the lyrics posted before this...)

0 comments: