Tuesday 16 March 2010

new address!

hey! did you notice something different?
New lay out? NO
New theme? NO
New tracklist? NO

Then WHAT?

It's my URL!
If you noticed, it is www.capturingthepenguin.blogspot.com :)

I've been meaning to name my website with "penguin" stuff and yet I haven't done for 3 years! Finally I could give a little touch of penguin on my web :)

WHY PENGUIN??

For those who didn't go to the same high school as I did, you probably wouldn't know my nicks. It was "Cici" and "Penguin" (or "Pengu") but mostly people called me "Cici" only really closest friends called me Pengu.

Well, the originality came from Davin. He's my classmate on 10th grade and he had this idea to make a zoo-class cause he thought this class really looked like a zoo with Dewanto as the owner (Dewanto was the super-filthiest-richiest-ritchie-rich people I've known until now. He is SBY's nephew). And blahblahblahblahblah Davin named me penguin.

WHY??!! 

He said "you're white pale, your hair is long and dark, and you are chubby like a penguin. Also you couldn't stand a night on jambore". Okaaay! I know I was a fatty chubby kid, but I'm not that fat anymore. So why do I still in love with penguins?

From some books I read before, penguins are the romantic-type of animals. Penguins only have one partner for a life-time. If the partner's gone, it will live in loneliness and die eventually. When a penguin proposed, they will find the nicest rock to be given to the lady (a diamond stone would be great for me *_*). They swim, they love fish, most of them live in temperate area (just like me). They are colored in black and white! My favorite colors :)). What else ... There are so many things about penguin I want to share. But if I have to describe penguin in one word, it would be: FUNNY!
(Don't you love penguin's cuteness?)

"It's practically impossible to look at a penguin and feel angry" - Joe Moore

2 comments:

miechumiechumie said...

yeayyy new-cute address!
Wow, ur writing is very good.... Will you do what I told u before on the Senat's room? :)

avillanash said...

thank you cum ^__^
I'd love to do it. Is there gonna be an available spot for me at editorial? Thought it already fulled...
(TT.TT)