Wednesday 26 November 2008

circle of pain

Do you ever loved?
If you do, then it must be happy - funny - exciting days.
You want to see his / her face everyday.

Do you ever felt being trait?
If you do, then it must be hurt - painful days.

Well, those are my feelings right now to a person. A very close person to my heart.
The locker.
My heart keeper.
My half heart.

I don't know what I have done to him. But he disappeared in all of sudden.
Avoiding my texts, rejecting my calls.
Honestly I'm very confuse with him. I was worried so much.
But later I found out if he already has a new fling.
What would you do if you were me?

All of my emotions are coming out from his reactions.
All of my happy days are coming from him.
All of my sadness are coming from him.
He's my world. He's the numero uno.
What should I do?

I tried so hard to forget him.
I tried so hard to hate him.
But it just another time-consumed.
God! Please, set me out from this circle of pain..
[26 November 2008]

0 comments: