Monday 19 October 2009

main title

about the blog title: one often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it..
it's more like a reflection to my life. people often doesn't get what they always wanted and that's the basic point for me took the words to be the main title.

if you're following my story, you will see i never always get what i want. things happened randomly and often something i never expected. take an example. me, wanted to become a doctor but turned out i got in biotechnology. become a doctor seems like not my destiny. actually there are plenty coincides that led to my destiny which i wasn't expected. people said: you could try harder even your hardest but in the end you have to accept your destiny. but others said: you created your own destiny, if you want it then you have to go for it. did you notice there are two perspectives? yup, the first one is the pessimistic and the second is the optimistic. based on my life experience, think i'll take the first one. maybe i'll take the second perspective after i graduate as a bachelor of science :)

geez, i had a very weird dream last night. or nightmare actually. i went back to my junior high! it's the worst nightmare ever! not being a drama queen, but my life in junior high wasn't as happy as high school. it's dark, gloomy, the worst thing that ever happened in every girls' life. don't wanna talk about it. don't wanna think about it. don't ask why, i just don't.


oh and new priorities:
1. finish school immediately. stop party keep jamming haha
2. saving money for new year (but i just bought 2 shoes --")
3. DIET! have pig's body now (T.T)

0 comments: