Friday 8 January 2010

alphabetically

Being alone. again. and bored :|
Let's just play a game..

A - Age: 19 (geez, almost 20 eh?)

B - Bed size: single size (cause I'm still single LOL)

C - Chore you hate: do any labs stuffs (totally hate it!)

D - Dog's name: Pivo and Hannie (used to be mine T.T)

E - Essential start your day item: handphone :))

F - Favorite color: black, blue, white, and gray

G - Gold or Silver or platinum: platinum

H - Height: 5" 5' (could be more :b)

I - Instruments you play: piano and organ officially. sometimes I play violin

J - Occupation title: college student

K - Kid(s): none any

L - Living arrangements: on boarding house, but in weekends with family

M - Mom's name: fanny

N - Nicknames: tasia, anas, cici, syaa, nanas, penguin :))

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: yup. caused by Salmonella typhi

P - Pet Peeves: those double-faced people

Q - Quote from a movie: "I hate the way you talked to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate it when you stare. I hate the way you read my mind. I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it that you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly, I hate the way I don't hate you".

R - Right or left handed: right

S - Siblings: a younger sister who loves to cook and could reach her dreams easily

T - Time you wake up: 6 a.m

U- Underwear: well panties and bras of course

V - Vegetable you dislike: all vegetables. I hate vegetables LOL

W - Ways you run late: forgot already LOL

X - X-rays you've had: teeth, left arm, right foot, and MRI

Y - Yummy food you make: garlic toast bread with oregano, bibimbap, fried rice, instant noodle! :D

Z - Zoo favorite animal: panda, penguin, koala :))

0 comments: