Thursday 28 January 2010

first cooked

i couldnt sleep at all. and the best thing to do: blogging. unfortunately my new laptop (yup, finally i got my very brand new laptop xb) doesnt have a dvd-rom so i couldnt install photoshop cs4. i wish i could ...
by the way, yesterday my sister and i cooked our own lunch! for your info, if my sister cooked it is normal. but if i cooked, it is not normal. we may shared same mitochodrial dna but what we are capable of, it's a total different! my sister was born to be a cook-person while i was born to be a taster-person. i might be born to be a musician while my sister was born to be a music listener. and etc etc etc.
back to the topic. we cooked our lunch. i chosed korean cuisine and she chosed italian.

here are the results:
this is my sister, preparing for the war
her macaroni con funghi and chicken
the chef and the food x))

and now my turn...:
the ingredients without salt, chili powder, sesame oil and eggs
(forgot to put it together =_=)
ta da!
how was it? delicious!!
no. it's true!
it was delicious. i was extremely beyond happy cause this is my first meal that ever done without me being grumpy in the kitchen :D

it's already morning now. based on my parents' alarms, it's time to shine! (while the sun hasn't shine yet =_=)

and an update for my mousehunt. i'm a grand master 45% now! hopefully this legendary level could be reached by the time i start my 4th semester ^_^

AJA AJA FIGHTING!
^_^

2 comments:

Dogloverzz said...

Itu ade lo Nas??
Baru liat gw..
Dia jago masak??
Wiii..
Bole tu...
Haha... X)

Unknown said...

iya adek gue. makanya maen2 ke rumah gue sebelum gue pindah haha.
kalo dibandingin sm gue sih, uda kaya pluto sm matahari bedanya. super duper jago dia kalo masak. gue masak masih liat buku, dia tinggal buka lemari es liat ada apa aja bahan2nya lsg bikin. keseeeeel ~~