Thursday 7 January 2010

vultures

I'm bored. Alone at home. again.
Let's play some games and post it ;) 


RULES
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button (ONLY ONCE!!!) to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS - even if it is incredibly embarrassing.

----------------------------------------------------
1) IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY...
Flower - Kang Ta

when I met "him", I'm gonna sing this ;b


2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Already Gone - Kelly Clarkson

yup, he's gone. just leave it all behind. new year, new boy (-_-")


3) WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GIRL/GUY?
Doctor Doctor - Just Jack
Yes, since I couldn't study medical I'd love to look out for some nice doctors out there ;b


4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Home Life - John Mayer
True! Spending all day at home. alone.


5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE PURPOSE?
City Love - John Mayer
Really? I don't know, yet.


6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Hate That I Love You - Rihanna ft. Ne-Yo
Not my motto.. it's a description about love life. my love life. haha


7) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Best In Me - Blue
Thank you. thank you. thank you :))


8) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
I Will Survive - Cake
True. true. hear. hear!! Describes everything tho' :))


9) WHAT IS 2+2?
Promise Her The Moon - Mr.Big
errr ~~


10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Better Off Dead - The Faders
Never. ever. I love my best friends :))


11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Do You Know Me? - John Mayer
LOL seriously. this is the same question I keep asking to one of my exes. "do you know me at all? stop judging me"


12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
At The Beginning - Richard Marx
Anastasia's movie soundtrack ~~


13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Can We Still be Friends? - Mandy Moore
To all guys out there I suppose LOL


14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Last Train Home - Lostprophets
Yup, I hope you are my last train home :))


15) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Heartbreak Warfare - John Mayer
(no comment)


16) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Back To You - John Mayer
"no matter how far we apart, how on-off our relationship, in the end I'm back to you. again" that's what I'm gonna say if I married Hanno LOL


17) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Poker Face - Lady Gaga
seriously??! LOL


18) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
The Heart of Life - John Mayer
Played by Aldo, definitely. it's my interest :))


19) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Burning Years - Story Of the Year
(no comment)


20) WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Bigger Than My Body - John Mayer
Please don't let it happens again LOL


21) HOW WILL YOU DIE?
The Violet Hour - Sea Wolf
Is there any "violet hour"??


22) WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Anna Molly - Incubus
err ~~


23) WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH
When The Sun Goes Down - Arctic Monkeys
Yup. all happiness comes when the sun goes down :))


24) WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Wild World - Mr.Big
Remembering how cruel this world could be..

25) WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?

Show Me The Meaning of Being Lonely - Backstreet Boys
Guess I will, but one minute before I'm dead LOL

26) WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Ordinary People - John Legend
Yup. cause we are extraordinary. we are uniques on our own :))

27) DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Neon - John Mayer
(no comment)


28) IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Curbside Prophet - Jason Mraz
Yeah, think-less do-more LOL


29) WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Gravity - John Mayer
"dreams of ways to throw it all away" yup, it hurts


30) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Vultures - John Mayer

0 comments: