Monday 1 February 2010

wedding mushy - the dress

well after the songs, here comes the dresses!
(guess i really out of my mind. thinking about wedding stuffs. oh my ~~)
i always wanted to wear vera wang wedding dress. don't ask me why. i just love it. she is my wedding dresses icon! (chanel with karl lagerferd is my fashion house)
 
yup, that's miss vera wang! with her signature straight black hair, she could make wonderful bride's dresses beautifully. some are my favourites :))
i know, too traditional. but it's chic. in my opinion, a wedding dress should be white, traditional, simple yet elegant. and vera wang is the answer.
i haven't thought for indonesian designers, but biyan would be great. i attended one of his show and it was awesome! two thumbs up for him. he's like the chanel meets vera wang indonesia version :))

as for the celebrity wedding dresses. i always admire avril lavigne and deryck whibbley (too bad they ended the marriage. it's only lasted for three years T__T)
the dress was vera wang! :)) recently i love to see khloe kardashian's dress. it also made by vera wang :)) for your info, khloe's dress was in the top ten dresses on vera wang online (found out while i was searching for the pictures)
 
aaah when will i get my dream wedding? of course after i found the man. and definitely after i could make things go in the right direction. since my life is just another messy things and full with complexity, so yup, i have to manage myself first before jumping to a more complex messy lifetime commitment :))

0 comments: