Friday 9 April 2010

for once

Almost a month with no new news. Sorry :((
(though I know you won't accept any excuses)
This past few days have been soul-eating-schedule.. It's also bad things came one by one.


Actually I have watched "Alice in Wonderland", "Death Bell", and the recent "When In Rome". This almost-wrecked brain told me everyday to post it, but these lazy fingers won't do. Hence I tried to write some here. Forgive first :))

All my problems, to some of you, probably mean no thing. But believe me, it comes one by one, everyday (except labs and reports) even mid-semester exams which coming soon means nothing.

What I'm trying to say here is: I'm heavily stressed. I miss one of my friend, who used to be my person in here, thanks to you! my person is stepping away. And I'm completely lost without my person. That person keeps me sane, and as he/she goes away, this unfriendly strange world eats me day by day.

Just give me a break, for once!

0 comments: