Monday 31 May 2010

Hola!

Hola!

Hey people! Recently, a friend of mine introduced me to a new concept of blogging. Tumblr. First thing crossed in my mind when he told me was "tumblr? as in my starbucks tumblr?". I know I'm kinda lack of update with new technology (for now), but after I created an account also installed tumblr in my blackberry (my new bestfriend) I kinda falling in love with it! Seriously!

Soooooo ...

For now I'm going to updating my status and my daily blogging from tumblr. Twitter works as well, but you can't post for more than 140 words (except using twitlonger app) on twitter. Hence tumblr it is! :))

This is my temporary address: pengu's tumblr

See ya there!

1 comments:

Ign Prdty said...

Wah! Baru tau lo punya blog :D bakal sering mampir2 nih. Keep update tas! Hehehe