Saturday 24 July 2010

A List

Hey fellas!
Recently I bought some DVDs (I decided to stop buying piracy, let's help our artists) to company me at home. Well, it's kinda out-dated but it's worth to watch :))
Also I wanna make a list for the movies I'm gonna watch this summer. Just wanna sharing with you all :))

DVD
1. G.I Joe >> forgot with whom I watched this, but the reason I bought because I want to see Lee Byunghun :))
2. Cin(t)a >> it's a great movie about differences. Learnt a lot from this movie :))
3. Benchwarmers >> the story about the underestimated guys in an underdog baseball team who's finally won the big match.
4. Superbad >> it's another just-for-fun movie.

Movie List:
1. You're Beautiful (미남이 시네요)
this is SBS's last year production but I managed to finally finished watching it. I love Kang Shin Woo's personality here :))
The story is about a new band, A.N.Jell, who's having a new member Go Minam. However Go Minam has a twin sister, Go Minyo which prepared to be a nun. The casts are Jang Geunseok, Jung Yonghwa, Lee Hongki.

2. I.R.I.S
this is the movie that makes me to buy G.I Joe. Lee Byunghun is here and, seriously, I couldn't make any comments cause I'm currently watching this. By the way this is KBS production and played the same time as You're Beautiful.

3. Despicable Me
While others have watched this -hilarious- I haven't. Don't give me any damn spoilers. Please.
Finally watched it today (2010/07/27) with Ditta, Gratje and mas Arga. 3D! Yaay :)) This movie seriously kills my day. Couldn't stop laughing and talking "poppoy poppoy" "cup cup cup poppoy poppoy" :))

4. Eclipse
I know this movie is sooooo last month, but after a months of its opening I haven't watched, yet. Maybe I'll wait for the DVD (or Star Movies).

5. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow part 1
I am a Harry Potter fans. Deep down inside, I am a geek. Seriously have to watched this movie. STAT!

6. Inception
This is Leonardo's movie. Supposed to be W-O-W. or I hope so...

7. The Sorcerer's Apprentice
I heard it's about to release this week! Would someone company me? ;))

8. Toy Story 3
This is the last chapter from Woody's adventure with Andy. I watched this and cried. In all of sudden I missed all my childhood toys (mostly only piano) cause they helped me through my childishness ;))


For now, that's all. Still looking for any options :))

0 comments: