Saturday 28 November 2009

o_O

oh my god!
OH MY GOD!


gue gendutan! yup, that is for sure. i become fatter and fatter as a pig (or cow for moslem)  who's gonna have the slaughter for the next year's qorban (lebay mode: on)


kayanya ini akibat gue makan kaya babi deh. at first, i decided to have this diet i had back in high school. but now? don't remind me, please. okay people, i know you're wondering why in all of sudden i want to diet again. it's not for christmas, it's for some guy(s) who have arrived in jakarta, safely. who is he? who are they? my elementary friend(s)! and i am so not going to meet them if my body still looking like a giant turkey who got lost from thanksgivings day. it was a very hard time for me to lost 20kg in a year and now? a giant turkey who eats like a freaking giant elephant. 


well, this week i've been eating like a freaking giant elephant. non stop. rice. i had this promise to myself, to live against rice, instead i'm best friend-ing with it. special for today, rice is my lost soul mate! yup, i ate sushi. the one and only SUSHI TEI was my lunch menu. why on earth i should be a sushi tei groupie? why God? WHY?! (lebay marlebay lg --")


okay, guess i need to stop eating carbs. all those instant noodles i have gonna have to go. start to buy milk. lots and lots of milk. oh and one more, should i leave the credit card? it's very tempting you know LOL.


bottom line is: i have to lose all those freaking weight to 50kg! FIGHTING ANASTASIA i know you can do it!


(sushi tei, starbucks, sour sally i am so sorry. you're gonna lost one of your loyal customer until february. zara and topshop wait for me!)

0 comments: