Saturday 28 November 2009

the twenty phases

found it on kaskus (one of the largest community site) -while i was relaxing from immunology assignment- and translated to english. yup, since my cousin have complained cause i posted almost all my posts in bahasa indonesia. oh and i also put some of my comments. if you knew me, you'd know which one is my comment :p

20 PHASES OF LOVE SONGS
When I fall in love, from the title we would know if this is the first phase of all. a phase where there's nothing in the world is as beautiful as our world.

The way you look tonight, when you pick her for the first time, at her house, and you amaze with everything about her.

Can you feel the love tonight, when you have her as your date on your very first date. love is in the air :)

Tonight I celebrate my love, is the night of the night. when the man said "would you be my girl?". and for the woman is when she heard her loved ones said "would you be my girl?" in a romantic place, probably in a middle of concert or somewhere.

I do, when she said "yes, i would"

Kiss from a rose, on our one month anniversary. your boyfriend gave you a red rose (or blue rose perhaps for me). or maybe your girlfriend gave you an unexpected surprise (yup, we -girls- love one month anniversary)

More than words, is when your girlfriend asked you "how much do you love me?" or vice versa. seriously, it's really working. although it's kinda bullshit. but if you said it with all of your feeling, it'll work.

This is I promise you, when we promised if we're going to be loyal to each other and won't loose our love hormone or something. (if you're not really sure, don't make any promises. it hurts when you can't keep your promises)

Have I told you lately?, when we started our little fights...

I don't want to talk about it, when we had our fights, arguing, we just don't want to talk about it anymore. don't want to sweat a small things.

Better that we break, is when you felt you have to ended this relationship but you can't stand to just walk away from him/her.

Power of love, it's really happening. love does conquer all.

Time to say goodbye, in the end, one of us should make a decision. a painful, hurtful, decision.

Always on my mind, even though we're over doesn't mean it really is over.

Out of reach, when you tried everything to have the relationship "on" again but he/she really doesn't wanna back. in this case, never ever asked him/her "do you still love me?" seriously, you don't want to know the answer.

Heaven knows, we only keep wishing the person that we love will always be happy. cause his happiness is our happiness.

Best I ever had, is the point when we felt he/she would never ever back to us.

Don't love you no more, this is the time when we have to move on. crying mellow time is over. why would you keep waiting for the man who doesn't love you anymore? he/she doesn't worth it!

Back at one, well when we found someone new, we are surely going back to the first phase, aren't we?

I want to grow old with you, "until death do us part..." this is the final phase when you finally landed your life with someone. to spend the rest of your life with :)

back to immunology assignment :'(

0 comments: