Saturday 21 November 2009

the three stories

weehee.. long time no post banget! mengingat keadaan internet connection yg makin bapuk di tempat kosan dan selalu tewasnya diri ini dikala hujan rintik-rintik maupun deras bikin males post new blog hehe. so sorry :)

today am gonna make three stories (top!) and here's the spoiler. the first one is for my beloved high school festival, Gonzaga Festival. then a sad sadly journey to my friend's grieve and the last is today's topic, Lab Instructor. I can't show you the photos cause I left the cable data back at my boarding room, so once again, please accept my apology :p

GONZAGA FESTIVAL
just by read the title, you'd know what kind of story am gonna tell. Yup it's about Gonzaga Festival. It was held on November 14th (last week) at Gonzaga College. There were about four artists: Efek Rumah Kaca (ERK), White Shoes and the Couples Company (WSTCC), Barry Likumahuwa's Project, and last but not least Netral!
But there's a story behind the gonzaga festival. I went to Dita's house first. Since I didn't have my car with me so I need a ride to go there. With Vento (Dita's boyfriend) we went to Anomali Coffee House (If you follow my twitter, you'd knew the journey LOL). Then finally we arrived at Gonzaga, it's already hectic! Missed the WSTCC performance but I met lots of my friends. Actually the main reason why I really wanted to be there was I MISS MY HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS a LOT! Yeah, when you don't feel belong in a place you're looking for a place where you feel happy and belong to. It's my high school community.
Well I met plenty plenty plenty of them and I was soooooo happy. Indescribable.

Already missed you guys :(

AWIN'S FATHER and 2008's SAD JOURNEY
another story is about one of my university's friends, awin (lydwina). her father died on tuesday morning and we, 2008 students, decided to come to honor her father's for the last time. it's located in rumah duka jelambar, kinda far from atma jaya university. and we took the crazy way to get there.
we took trans-jakarta bus from benhil station to kota station. and i was surprised actually, the kota station wasn't as bad as i thought. it's on renovation to become better than before (of course lah nas). then we walked about 5-8 minutes to take M02 (mikrolet 02) to the grieving house.
not much i could say about this trip, since we're having microbiology quiz on 11.00 am. but still, please accept my condolence to your father, awin. may his soul rest in peace.

oh before i forgot, i was so proud to my 2008 friends cause we never had this togetherness. am so proud of you :)

LAB INSTRUCTOR
got a news from a friend of mine to replace her and gotta be there in an hour. okay today started with a crazy call, but i made it! yup, me being a lab instructor on teaching laboratory for biotechnology open house. at first i had to explain what is soxhlet and the components itself, then fungkey switched and i got the micro pipette. yay!
well there were about 4 batch and each batch had five groups. thought it'd be simple, i explain the micro pipette easily. frankly it wasn't as easy as i thought. to explain, it is simple. but to keep on the right timing, it's hard! then if i had to calculate on how many times i explained the same thing, 4 batch * 5 groups = 20 times!

actually there are plenty i want to share with you guys, but i have to go. maybe next time i'll share more about my life in biotechnology :)

for my dearest mister rebel but sweet, i don't like aldo (or odla in twitter). i only like you. and the distance i made is because i need my space to be alone. sometimes people need their space. don't worry cause i still hanging onto you :)

2 comments:

accumaximum said...

Excellent blog,
Really I like your blog,
A lab pipette is one of the most extensively used tools in a laboratory.
Pipette

accumaximum said...

Great stories. I like the second one. Something which anyone who spends the bulk of their day working can certainly appreciate.


Micropipette