Monday 1 February 2010

remembering the past..


up until now, i'm still wondering. what will happen IF i didn't move out from santa ursula? as you all know, i went to sma kolese gonzaga for high school while santa ursula was my junior high.
in my opinion, sanur (abreviation for santa ursula) has the most ridiculous uniform ever (in my opinion. once and for all. i used to wear it.) if you dont believe, you can see it:
(i am soooooo embarassed with my outfit =o=)
actually sanur is one of the best schools in jakarta. it always ranks in the top three  (i'm freaking smart then haha). don't get it wrong people. it's not because of the lack of education standard.
so yes, i kept thinking these days. what will happen?
  1. i won't get to know my friends now. helen, dita, gratje, endhy, asyong, gomat, gunar, ngkoo, caplang, etc. 
  2. i might get into social class. since i wanted it badly.
  3. i, still, have that piggy body.
  4. bullied (thanks those people already forgot me)
  5. won't have these extremely unforgettable experiences of youth such as mos, jambore, live-in, etc.
those are just a few of my thoughts. but still i couldn't bear the thoughts about "what will happen IF i went to santa ursula high school?"

PS about the uniform, I made a look from looklet.com. just in case if you want to compare my preppy look vs. my "preppy" uniform wannabe :))

0 comments: