Monday 1 February 2010

tweet.love

i know it sounds weird and so not important to you guys. but this is the first time he replied my tweet. 
finally.
after all this time.

jung ji hoon: I appreciate to my fans. I wanted to say thank you to everyone for their support & patience. Do you want to tell me something? How are you?
Mon 01 Feb 2010 20:47 via Web

anastasia avilla: jung ji hoon, fine thx :) are you planning to make another hollywood movies or taking a break for a while?
Mon 01 Feb 2010 20:50 via TweetDeck

jung ji hoon: anastasia avilla, I have many things coming up and my schedule is very busy. I cannot talk about everything but it will be great. ^_^
Mon 01 Feb 2010 20:58 via Web

oh . my . freaking . God!
(please be understood. considered if your idol replies your tweet, what would you do? thx)

3 comments:

Jeffry Haryanto said...

yaampun tasy girang amat wakakak

Dogloverzz said...

Like this la~~ X)

avillanash said...

@jeffry: iyalah seneng. huahahahaha

@jessie: thanks a bunch jess :))