Monday 15 March 2010

I'm A Loner



I'm a loner

Look at me straight in the eyes
See, you are already look elsewhere
Check it one two three, you only keep looking at the clock
You do not have to tell me
I know you got someone else

You have been meeting someone else often lately
You do not even call me first anymore
When you are with me, you would only look at the sky even if a day is a second long
I know your mind
The distance between you and I
Getting farther and wider
We are just like strangers

I'm a loner (daridiridaradu~~)
I'm a loner
Being sad at love
Shedding tear at love
Sad sad sad sad tonight
My heart hurts
Oh no no no nobody knows how I feel
One two three four five six seven night
I am cheering up myself passing many nights awake

If you had just told me honestly that you got someone else
That you hate me
Then I would not have dated you to death
Check it one two three
Remembering your words, they are all silly lies

Love is going away
Love is leaving
One person and one love
Everything that I have been used to
I should erase you after tonight
Yes, I should force myself to erase you
I should do since you left me
Gone! Gone! My love is gone!

I am a loner (daridiridaradu~~)
I am a loner hurt by love and waiting for love
Sad sad sad tonight, I want this to be a dream
Oh no no no nobody knows me
One two three four five six seven night
I am crying passing many nights awake

0 comments: