Saturday 13 March 2010

March the March

First of all, I wanna say sorry to my readers for haven't post anything in a month. Sorry to choose twitter more than blogging. Sorry to not sharing any. Sorry. Gomenasai. Bianheyo.

Enough with the apologies, let's start the post :))

Means "getting back to campus"
Means "getting back to laboratories"
Means "getting back to have sleepless night"

Sounds sorrow? I really had no idea about any excitement with March (except Ditta's birthday and Ninja Assassin released the original DVD). So, yeah, here is the list of my courses for this semester:
Food technology
Food technology laboratory
Biochemistry
Biochemistry laboratory
Genetics
Ecology
Pancasila
too few? I know, it's because I took Korean lesson on saturday so I couldn't be able to take either virology or functional food (pangan fungsional).

Groups for this semester:
Food technology laboratory (group 9) --> Niko (again), Myra, Meirina, and Sumitomo
Biochemistry laboratory (group 1) --> Deborah, Eric, Agung, Yuliany, and Annes

Before I forgot, I bought THE SIMS 3! Yaay! Finally the game I've been waiting for, it's installed on my lovely laptop and company me for the rest of  the semester :))

I also quited boarding thingy due to personal reasons. Sorry friends, actually I want to stay on boarding house but .......

Many things really happened. Such as a 123456789 incident which made my friend shut down his account. Well I don't blame him though, it's just silly watching two children having war x)).

Also welcoming Maria Deborah on blogging world! She is one of my lab's partner (see biochemistry laboratory). Read her blog as well on strawberry cheese cake.

Enough for today I guess. Back to The Sims again x))
안녕!!!

0 comments: