Thursday 6 May 2010

Jogja part 1

quote of the day:
make no apologies for following your heart. a woman on a mission needs no permission.
(@TheSingleWoman)


Hey people! How are you?
Lately I couldn't stop smiling. I don't know why, I just can't :))

by the way I am in jogja now. yes, jogja which located in the southern java island, who has kraton jogja. for your info, kraton jogja (or keraton jogja) is a sultan's palace. for now Sultan Hamengku Buwono X is the sultan. also for your another info there are two types of keraton. the first one is located in jogjakarta (keraton ngayogyakarta hadiningrat) and the other is located in solo/surakarta (keraton surakarta hadiningrat). the jogjakarta's keraton built by Sultan Hamengku Buwono I, while surakarta's keraton built by Sultan Pakubowono II. I don't really know about the surakarta's keraton, hence am gonna write about jogjakarta's keraton (but not now).

I am so happy. extremely happy. Maybe because I could finally meet my long-time-no-see cousin :)). Anyway I am just beyond happy here :)

Btw did you know that SHBX is my grandfather? Though we didn't really bonded but, hey!, gotta know the old man first :) See you later on another post!


1 comments:

Dogloverzz said...

Um um um..
Just don't forget ......!! ;D
wkwkwk..
Have fun there!!