Thursday 22 April 2010

new formula

today, I just wanna say:

BIOCHEMISTRY TEST + FIELD TRIP + NO BREAKFAST + SLEEPYHEAD = 
CRAZY HEADACHE!

yup, today I went to Indofood factory in order to complete one of food technology tasks, field trip. and before I went to Indofood factory, which located in padalarang -which very closed to bandung- and located somewhere nowhere, I had biochemistry test! yaaaay! my second time biochemistry test. if last year I couldn't did it properly cause I fell asleep during the test and woke up 30 minutes before the end time, this year I couldn't did it because (honestly) I watched movies whole day the day before. I guess am gonna see you again next year, my dear biochemistry subject (knocking on woods hundreds time).
about the field trip... cause I went later with the other 11 students (jessie, olive, nita, irene, yossi, nugra, vanno, obed, tomo, leo, and erica) we almost late for the factory tour. the first tour was indomie's (instant noodle such as popmie and etc.) and the second was promina's (baby's food). with a lunch break which I gotta say, the food didn't prepared properly. and we gotta make a field trip's report. per individual! okaaaay, no notes, no photos... no reports haha!

sooooo I definitely need my sleep now. no study activities for tomorrow's exam : biochemistry laboratory. screw exams ... hahaha! x))

0 comments: